Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tag, I'm It!


Thank you for the tag sis! Woah, what an awful picture of us....but the story makes it better. This is from the second day we were married, spending the night in Childress, TX. We got a flat tire on our way to a fun night in Dallas. So instead of having a lovely dinner with just the two of us, we ended up eating the cookie cake from the wedding and making sure no one stole my car out of the WalMart parking lot. :) I know that this story will be one I tell our kids.
Here were the instructions:
Directions:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.~No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)
Have fun!! You're it!!

I am going to tag....

Miss Wyatt (soon to be Mrs. Dueitt)

The Boerckel's

The Simmons'

No comments: