Friday, March 27, 2009

While I've been a bad blogger....

Sadly everyone in my household is asleep right now but me. Tails has strategically placed himself asleep in front of the door so nobody can leave without him knowing :) Sean is sick today, let's hope he doesn't have strep throat. Prayers for him to feel better are greatly appreciated. I can tell he really doesn't feel good because the March Madness games are on and he isn't even watching. Sean's work set up a bracket and Sean told me if he wins the money....I get an Iphone! Our friends constantly make fun of me for still having my flip phone. While I do want the new phone, I think I might be really sad to give up my current one.

Here are some pictures I have been meaning to post on here for awhile now:



A picture of us on our first Valentine's Day

Sean with the cookie cake we made, it say's "The Reese's" Gorgeous flowers
This year Sean and I (with a few of our friends) went to a few concerts at the Houston Rodeo. For those of you who don't know, it's a month long Rodeo that also has a country singer at the end of each night. This year I was fortunate to get to see my favorite band, Rascal Flatts. This was a wonderful Valentine's present from my hubby. He also got me tickets to Brad Paisley. I had never seen him before, but definitely want to again, he was amazing! Finally, my friend Emily offered me a ticket to Pat Green! I forgot how many great songs he sings...Wave on wave, baby doll, let me, etc.


Us at the Brad Paisley concert

Gary and Joe Don















Brad Paisley




Pat Green

We rode the train to the rodeo, and it was the first time I had rode the train (it was Emily's first time to as well). Here we are proudly displaying our train (metro rail) ticket

Here are a few pictures of our newest family addtion: Tails

The day we picked him up, he was a little over 2 months old


3 months old :)


Look at that playful face




This look makes my heart melt

Me and Mister Tails on the day we got him


No comments: